AR Malik Seeds Private Limited is the pioneer hybrid vegetable seed marketing company in Bangladesh established in 1969. The company has established a high brand value for its careful selection of products and its stringent policy on quality seed marketing all over the Bangladesh.
- Setting the target and manage dealers to achieve sales target
- Execute sales strategy considering current market trend
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Identify new market & dealer’s follow-up accordingly.
- Work as Territory sales officer TSO for the assigned territory.
- Achieving monthly Sales and collection targets.
- To setup new dealers & able to conduct their activities according to company rules.
- Regular Market visit to the retailers and develop new area wise targets.
- Regular collection monitoring and meeting the collection target.
- Daily reporting in morning at the reporting point.
- Work in a team under the Area Manager/ direct sales manager.
- Collect competitor’s necessary info, activities and strategies with help of resource person and report to management.
- Organize promotional activities for creating market demand.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Diploma in Agriculture preferred or related field required, BA/BBA.
- Strong experience of at least 3-5 years of progressive experience in a Sales.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical and Reporting Skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently and work under field conditions.
- In-depth Knowledge and familiarity with vegetable seeds & agro base sales system and environment
- Comprehensive knowledge about establishing retail distribution networks & retail business operation
- Sound knowledge in POS management
- Hands on expertise in effective product placement and display
- Computer literacy (MS Office) and able to correspondence online
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Basic computer literacy
- Candidates must have sound physical health
- Knowledge on retail and wholesale operation
- Positive mental attitude to work in Sales of Seeds
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary and other benefits
- Salary is negotiable
- Festival Bonus: 02
- Yearly Salary Review
- Contributory provident fund
- Group Insurance
- Profit Bonus
- Participation in different training programs
- Excellent career growth
- Well set corporate culture
- Fully subsidized lunch and snacks.
Interested candidates who plans for a long-time career are requested to drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28, 2021.