The most fundamental aspect of agriculture is the seed industry. AR Malik Seed began its journey to meet the demands of this business in the direction of high-yielding varieties and retaining genetic diversity, which will guarantee a long-term improvement in Bangladesh’s agricultural output. AR Malik Seed is the industry leader in several goods, holds a sizable portion of the market and farmers largely embrace our seeds due to their high quality and yield. Our goal is to expand this company through appropriate hybrid seed use and communication of agricultural best practices. Visit https://malikseeds.com/
AR Malik Seed has an exciting opportunity for a senior finance professional to join our team as the Manager Finance and Accounts. It is an exciting time to join the team as we continue to grow. This is senior level managerial role directing the operations of Finance department & serving as department Head, reportable to Managing Director. The Finance & Account Manager will ensure the efficient & effective delivery of all aspects of Finance including financial management, accurate financial reporting as well as financial & accounting support & advice. In order to allow for organizational accountability and data-driven decision-making, the role is responsible for financial strategy and planning, as well as ensuring that financial systems are robust and financial reporting is timely and accurate. The Manager of Finance and Accounts is responsible for monitoring, ensuring financial reporting, and compliance. We are looking for candidates with a recognized finance qualification and significant experience at the senior finance level. The Manager Finance and Accounts role is an integral part of the business and it involves the management of external partners and collaborations with numerous internal departments.
Key Assignments/ Duties:
- Monitor Accounts Department and lead the overall financial management to achieve the company’s short and long-term financial goals.
- Validate and enhance the system(s) to maintain all accounting documents, financial documents, all data, delivery order/ challan, receipt voucher, expenditure voucher, etc.
- Verify all kinds of bills vouchers & records such as cash book, ledger book, accounts, payroll etc. through proper channel.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate financial reports such as income statement, balance sheet, cost sheet, etc.
- Lead to prepare reports to reflect the revenue, outstanding, collection report, quarterly / annual processes & deliver directly to the Management.
- Ensure bank payments, post monthly bank reconciliations for all the accounts, verify accuracy of bank statements and resolve questions or problems.
- Maintain well communication with bank.
- Handle NBR and other regulatory bodies in connection to Tax matters.
- Ensure proper documentation, control and maintain necessary records in respect of Income Tax related issues.
- Calculation of taxable income and preparation of annual Corporate Tax return and submit to applicable authorities and obtain final assessment order and clearance certificate.
- Calculation of taxable income and preparation of individual return for directors, submit to applicable authorities, and obtain final assessment order and clearance certificate.
- Withholding tax return preparation and submission. Statements according to Form 108 and 108A preparation and submission.
- Improving Organizational Overhead Costs in line with industry peers.
- Accounting management control, reporting, ensuring the reliability of company accounts, overseeing the consolidation of financial data, drafting the company’s business plan and budget.
- Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Corporate Strategy including Portfolio Strategy and Management.
- Quarterly Advance tax calculation and submission.
- Liaising and maintaining all tax related correspondences with respective regulatory authorities to obtain tax benefits.
- Regular communication with tax lawyer and process documents according their requirement.
- RJSC and other legal issues related to company affairs.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Post-graduation in Finance/Accounts from any reputed university
- Professional Qualification- CA
- Strong experience of at least 10 years of progressive management experience Finance department.
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast Decision Making and Problem solving
- Adaptability and flexibility to anticipate future changes and developments
Demonstrated leadership, ethics, and sound judgement, both independently and as part of a team.
AR Malik Seeds Private Limited, Head Office- Plot-15, Road-02, Block-H, Aftab Nagar, Badda, Dhaka-1212.
Salary and other benefits
- Salary is negotiable.
- Festival Bonus: 02
- Yearly Salary Review.
- Contributory provident fund.
- Profit Bonus.
- Participation in different training programs
- Excellent career growth.
- Well-set corporate culture.
- Fully subsidized lunch and snacks.
- Vehicle Facility for movement.
- Mobile bill.
Applying Procedure Interested candidates who plan for a long-time career are requested to APPLY ONLINE or drop your CV at email@example.com by February 15, 2023. Please mention the position/title name in your application in the subject line.