AR Malik Seeds Private Limited is the pioneer hybrid vegetable seed marketing company in Bangladesh established in 1969. The company has established a high brand value for its careful selection of products and its stringent policy on quality seed marketing all over the Bangladesh.
The Head of Sales has the primary role of leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring performance as a whole. The Head of Sales defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to junior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
The role of Head of Sales is a data-driven action that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance. The Head of Sales role is an integral part of the business and it also involves the management of external partners and collaborations with numerous internal departments.
- Building up strong leadership skills in Sales.
- Organizing, build and lead the Sales team plan and prepare action plans to achieve the target.
- Attaining Sales target of the team.
- Identifying key areas of Sales and improve in the sales process to achieve the best possible results.
- Spotting Sales opportunities for new customers for getting business.
- Monitoring daily Sales tracking and Sales variance.
- Forecasting and ensuring the Sales target and attain the result.
- Collecting, forecasting and analyzing the market data for operating and executing plan.
- Developing process for identifying the potential customers and maintaining strong liaison with them.
- Identifying Sales strategy to compete with competitors for maximization of Company’s goals and profitability.
- Preparing yearly Sales budget and monitor its implementation regularly.
- Handling Sales team, Dealer and the Customer.
- Reporting to the top management on Sales performance and justification for business outcome.
- Maintain close liaison with marketing team and work in coordination with them to achieve the goals of the company.
- Coordinate with Senior Management to create processes and systems to ensure effective management and implementation across the organization.
- Direct the activities of the department and determine how team resources should be allocated across the company.
- Provide strong and effective support to regional and field level management teams.
- Monitor adherence to grant agreement, Company policies and procedures and relevant external rules and regulations including the System.
- Track department annual budgets and forecasts to explain variance, and propose and take steps for programmatic course corrections when necessary. Review different reports to ensure strong financial oversight.
- Plan & visit field as necessary to assist in field management. Develop and maintain professional working relationships with clients, partners, research institution, principles, export-import officials and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establish tools and systems to track reports and deliverables to ensure the completion and submission of all required management reports.
- Create a work atmosphere conducive to professional growth and development of excellent personnel at all levels.
- Promote accountability by conducting staff annual performance reviews with direct supervisees, and ensuring that all staff members are effectively using the performance planning and management system.
- Performing any other assignment as assigned by the authority from time to time
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Master in Agriculture preferred or related field required, MBA.
- Strong experience of at least 15 years of progressive management experience in a Sales & Marketing.
- Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and assign tasks
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership, ethics, and sound judgement, both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel frequently and work under field conditions.
- In-depth Knowledge and familiarity with seeds & Agro base sales system and environment
- Comprehensive knowledge about establishing retail distribution networks & retail business operation.
- Sound knowledge in POS/ERP management.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, with a strong focus on program improvement
- Only male can apply.
AR Malik Seeds Private Limited, Head Office- Plot-15, Road-02, Block-H, Aftab Nagar, Badda, Dhaka-1212
Salary and other benefits
- Salary is negotiable
- Festival Bonus: 02
- Yearly Salary Review
- Contributory provident fund
- Group Insurance
- Profit Bonus
- Participation in different training programs
- Excellent career growth
- Well set corporate culture
- Fully subsidized lunch and snacks.
- Vehicle Facility for movement
- Mobile bill
Interested candidates who plans for a long-time career are requested to drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28, 2021.