AR Malik Seeds Private Limited is the pioneer hybrid vegetable seed marketing company in Bangladesh established in 1969. The company has established a high brand value for its careful selection of products and its stringent policy on quality seed marketing all over the Bangladesh.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will lead our marketing activities. You should handle intricate situations in a peaceful manner and take our business clientele to the optimum level. As a Divisional Manager Sales, you are responsible to lead the Sales team and suggest them the best marketing techniques. He would grab the attention of customers and market the products and services. He has to demonstrate the ability to utilize the organizational resources optimally for the business promotion activities. Planning, implementing and monitoring annual drive-plan for the whole Division as a coach and mentor & Driving, tracking, managing and reporting Primary and Secondary sales in the Division. Owning responsibility for all promotional activities and merchandising activities in the Division & Preparing Divisional business plans and breakdown of primary and secondary targets for the team. Developing AMS, TSO and building sense of professionalism among the members.
- Formulate sales strategy for central level as well as for assigned Divisional level with annual business plan and company policy.
- Administer field sales force of assigned region in a proper manner which ensures individual growth and target achievement, analyze team performance to identify skill gaps as well as training needs for desired performance.
- Identify and develop potential market, dealer, distributor etc. based on assigned target.
- Ensure Division wise strong Dealer presence and Distribution infrastructure.
- Maintain strong liaison with all channel partners within the assigned Division.
- Monitoring competitor activities and devising effective counter measures.
- Team management: End-to-end responsibility of a 6 -12 member team for driving sales and performance against targets.
- Conducting review meetings and effecting continuous improvements.
- Conceptualizing and implementing incentive schemes and maximizing their impact.
- Establishing comprehensive geographic coverage for the Division.
- Ensuring best in class in-store execution and compliance.
- Generate report from time to time in a prescribed format or in computer application within assigned function.
- Contribute to company’s effectiveness and discharge duties as per schedule and within the established budget parameters.
- Coordination with Market Development, Admin & HR, F&A, IT, Media communication, R&D, Warehouse, etc. and act as a team player.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, business ethics, code of conduct and ensures that they are timely communicated and properly implemented within the team.
- Conduct performance appraisal of the staff
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Master in Agriculture preferred or related field required, MBA.
- Strong experience of at least 10-12 years of progressive management experience in a Sales & Marketing.
- Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and assign tasks
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership, ethics, and sound judgement, both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel frequently and work under field conditions.
- In-depth Knowledge and familiarity with seeds & Agro base sales system and environment
- Comprehensive knowledge about establishing retail distribution networks & retail business operation.
- Sound knowledge in POS management.
- Conversant on all the relevant products available at marketplace by the company as well as their pricing.
- Hands on expertise in effective product placement and display
- Computer literacy (MS Office) and able to correspondence online.
- Analytical and reporting skill.
- Extrovert, strong persuading and inter-personal communication skill.
- Coordination and organizing capacity.
- Supportive etiquette for professional presentation and collaborative behavior for higher productivity and workplace effectiveness.
- Adaptability with the work situation with a least possible time and excellent stress tolerance.
- Ability to lead a team productively through coaching & guiding.
AR Malik Seeds Private Limited, Head Office, Plot-15, Road-02, Block-H, Aftab Nagar, Badda, Dhaka-1212
Salary and other benefits
- Salary is negotiable
- Festival Bonus: 02
- Yearly Salary Review
- Contributory provident fund
- Group Insurance
- Profit Bonus
- Participation in different training programs
- Excellent career growth
- Well set corporate culture
- Fully subsidized lunch and snacks.
- Vehicle Facility for movement
- Mobile bill, TA/DA as per company policy.
Interested candidates who plans for a long-time career are requested to drop your CV at email@example.com by October 28, 2021.